We’re excited about our recent equipment addition to help provide more nutritional food to families in need.
Through the collaboration of North Texas Food Bank and Gateway Community Church, this refrigerated box truck will allow us to safely pick up Retail Rescue from area grocery stores. This is a win-win, by collecting fresh, edible food that would have otherwise gone to waste.
This huge step forward would not be possible without the partnership of the North Texas Food Bank and area churches. We’re in this together, closing the hunger gap and building Hope for a brighter future.
Amazing Grace Food Pantry is exclusively a volunteer organization and has been serving Collin County families for 15 years. Each year the need grows and we rely upon the talent and generosity of community members to support families in need. We’re on target to distribute 2,000,000 pounds of food this year.
During the past 18 months, we’ve seen a huge increased need. Loss of jobs, reduced hours or loss of a loved one due to the COVID pandemic.
We distribute food for everyday meals and with Thanksgiving and Christmas just around the corner, we’re collecting items to provide a full Holiday meal to each family. These meal items are possible with your help. Want to join the Fight Against Hunger and Build Hope? Call or visit our Volunteer and Donate pages today to see how you can help your neighbors in need.
Amazing Grace Food Pantry is exclusively a volunteer organization, relying upon the talent and generosity of community members to procure, sort and distribute over 30 TONS of food every month to area families. This monumental undertaking is only possible due to the altruism and support received each and every week from people just like you.
- Do you have some free time on your hands?
- Do you enjoy helping those in need?
- Do you want to give back in some way that really changes the quality of life for someone?
We also welcome volunteer groups! If your church, youth or corporate group would like to schedule a day to volunteer as a team building exercise, or to regularly adopt group-size tasks (e.g. yard work, improvements, cleanup, etc.), we’d love to hear from you! Call (972) 292-7241 to leave a voicemail message or use use the contact form on our Volunteer page.
No time to volunteer? That’s okay, too! Visit our Donation page to arrange a monthly donation. No amount is too small!
Since I have been placed on disability, the weekly food I receive from the food pantry helps me and my family get by. It’s still tight, but every little bit helps.
The Thanksgiving box gave us hope and a real Thanksgiving feeling at a time we really needed it.
Since most of my disability check goes to medical bills, there are some days eating a good meal would be impossible. The workers at the pantry are very kind and helpful making most every trip to the pantry enjoyable.
Thank you so much for your help.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. You can also purchase items from our Amazon Charity List and have them sent directly to us.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.