With your help, the past 2 years have been both challenging and rewarding as Amazing Grace Food Pantry has found ways to continue to utilize a little old house to serve hundreds of Collin County families in need. We would like to extend a gracious Thank You to everyone who has helped us keep going!

As with most charities centered around providing for those in need, the fight never ends. We continue to struggle with our meager facility and find that providing more help to our clients takes precedent over funding a new building when it comes to the generous contributions we receive. However, we haven’t given up hope that when it is truly needed, a new facility will be provided.

Once again, here is our list of needful things…

  • Volunteers with truck to pick up retail food donations
  • Volunteers willing to be on the “on call” list
  • Volunteers on weekly or monthly schedule to stock shelves
  • Monetary donations to assist with food orders, as well as recurring bills and eventually a new facility
  • Any promotional assistance (eg. handing out flyers, sharing our mission with local business leaders, etc)

Do you have a group that would like to participate in a large project or group of projects? We are always in need of groups for lawn care, small carpentry repairs, as well as larger projects such as a new roof and new siding for the garage building. Whether you have a church group or your business needs a team building event, we’d love to hear from you. Please use our Contact Page or call 972-292-7241 to get more information.

Please consider setting up a recurring donation via our Donation Page. No amount is too small, and these recurring donations allow us to better plan for the future. If you prefer donating via cash or check, you can deliver in person or via mail to 1711 Parker Rd, Wylie, TX 75098.

If you would like to volunteer at Amazing Grace Food Pantry, please visit our Volunteer Page and call 972-292-7241 to leave a message.


* Monetary donations to Amazing Grace Food Pantry are tax-deductible. You will receive a receipt letter which may be used for tax purposes.