Are you or anyone you know a federal worker having difficulties during the #shutdown?
We can help!
For the past 11 years, Melvin has worked for Kansas City Southern Railway in Wylie as a logistics engineer. He has provided well for his family of four.
The federal #shutdown changed all that… no income, no unemployment and now no car since he couldn’t make the payments.
Amazing Grace Food Pantry is helping put food on the table during this crisis, a situation he and others never thought they would be in.
Share this post far and wide to let others know about us and the need that continues to grow… be it this #shutdown or the increasing numbers of families needing help for any number of life’s challenges.
This is to inform you that I appreciate every help I get from Amazing Grace Food Pantry. With all the expenses that there are, every bit helps. We are treated with much kindness and never has there been a time when we were turned down.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. If you have already, please update your selection.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.