It’s partners like Gateway Community Church that make it possible to Fight Hunger Together at Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
With our Food 4 Kids Program, partners from Gateway Community Church and Wylie United Methodist Church help 73 food insecure elementary school kids with a weekend backpack every week. These are full of nutritional, easy to fix foods. No one wants to see kids go hungry.
If you’d like to pitch in to support this Food 4 Kids Program, donations are always appreciated:
- Pop top Spaghetti o’s, Ravioli, Chicken noodle soup, StarKist Chicken Creations Chicken Salad
- Individual size cereals, raisins, or other healthy snacks
- Breakfast bars (no peanut butter please)
Want to help #FightHunger Together? Call ahead to learn what shortage the pantry has or send your financial support to help fund the grocery budget. Your $10 donation will feed a family of 4 for an entire month!
I enjoy volunteering weekly at Amazing Grace Food Pantry giving back to those in need. The gratification of knowing I was able to help put food on table for others is very rewarding. My only regret is I wish i would have started volunteering earlier on in life. Start volunteering and you to can put turn tears into beautiful smiles.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. You can also purchase items from our Amazon Charity List and have them sent directly to us.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.