Over 2150 people had a great Thanksgiving! Thank you for Contributing: either with donations or volunteering.
Amazing Grace Food Pantry provided nutritious groceries to 497 families. Some come every week, others less often, but the Turkeys and the side dish items were in abundance along with lots of fresh fruits and veggies.
HOSA-Future Health Professionals played a huge part this month by volunteering on Thursday nights. They are full of energy and love serving.
Thank you for Fighting Hunger Together!
Thank you, Amazing Grace Food Pantry and all who volunteer and support you! Without your help, I would struggle to provide meals for my family of 4 each week.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. If you have already, please update your selection.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.