Laura has been volunteering at Amazing Grace Food Pantry for almost 2 years. She has had her 5 kids involved at a young age. The youngest is 4 months old and already observing her siblings Fighting Hunger Together! The kids love to sort and stock the fresh produce. Her whole family has a true heart for the families in need that would otherwise go without these nutritional food choices.
Thank you Laura, you’re a true blessing to volunteer alongside.
Want to help #FightHunger Together? Call ahead to learn what shortage the pantry has or send your financial support to help fund the grocery budget. Your $10 donation will feed a family of 4 for an entire month!
Meet Dean. He has a family of 6.
I’m thankful for the help Amazing Grace Food Pantry has to offer. Our family wouldn’t be able to pay the electric bill without their help. My kids love coming, too. Everyone is friendly and nice. My daughter and I started volunteering at the pantry, too. It’s great to be able to help alongside other Amazing Grace Pantry volunteers. Everyone has such a heart to help others.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. You can also purchase items from our Amazon Charity List and have them sent directly to us.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.