Our Monday volunteers tackled 10 pallets of food from North Texas Food Bank this week. These dedicated volunteers make the receiving, sorting and stocking look easy… they have a system that really works!
Volunteer teens are so thoughtful and have bonded with others of all ages. They brought in some homemade Rice Krispy treats with initials that stand for “Amazing Grace / Fight Hunger Together”.
Looking to give back in a way that matters? Call 972-292-7241 or visit our Volunteer page to schedule yourself, your family or your church or corporate group to volunteer. There’s always work to do!
The North Texas Food Bank delivers thousands of pounds of food to their partner agencies across the metroplex. Amazing Grace Food Pantry is one of these grateful agencies. Without NTFB, we wouldn’t be able to distribute over 23,000 pounds of food to families each week in Collin County. Your monthly donations help contribute to the mission. #Donate today to help #FightHunger Together!
Laura has a family of 5.
I come to the pantry because without this help, I wouldn’t be able to afford rent payment. Amazing Grace Food Pantry provides the help we need to make ends meet.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. If you have already, please update your selection.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.