Our National Guard friends made a surprise visit Friday to help volunteers sort and stock food. With their help, we’ve distributed over 120,000 pounds of food the first 3 weeks of May. They have been a huge help during these Stay-At-Home months when many of our volunteers were not able to come help.
So many families have lost jobs and found themselves desperate for food recently. They will be in need weeks after returning to work. Amazing Grace Food Pantry has been able to provide each family with lots of nutritious food each week thanks to Pantry Partners like YOU who donate to this worthy cause! $10 provides enough food to a family for an entire month! We are 100% volunteer based pantry – every $1 donated goes to benefit those in need. Check out www.amazinggracepantry.org to find out how to help #FightHunger Together.
Lori started coming to Amazing Grace Food Pantry for assistance end of 2016. She moved to Texas last year after her 4 yr old daughter’s death. She is care taker for 2 elderly in-laws.
Amazing Grace Food Pantry is one of the only pantries in the area that provides such a wide variety of food and provides hygiene products that I just can’t afford. Everyone is so nice and helpful. Thank you for your service in helping our time of need. I struggle with depression over the loss of my baby girl. I look forward to the new building and any counseling classes you may offer.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. You can also purchase items from our Amazon Charity List and have them sent directly to us.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.