As we say “so long” to 2016 and greet the New Year with anticipation and promise to serve others, Amazing Grace Food Pantry sends out a special Thank You to all the volunteers and generous donors who help so many struggling families. Because of you, these families have a little relief from worrying about food on the table. You make a difference in others lives!
Click here to find out just how important your help has been for our clients.
Like and share this post on your Facebook wall and reTweet to spread the word!
In 2016, 632 families consisting of 2509 people received groceries from this little pantry. Some come for food every week, some come once a month or when they encountered a financial burden.
This is an over 200% increase from 2015 where we served 232 families consisting of 934 people.
The Volunteers and Clients are looking forward to the new building to complete sometime in 2017 where families can come in out of the bad weather when shopping for food and the floors won’t be caving in.
They building outside walls are up, but we still need YOUR help before we can open the doors. To find out how you can help, visit the Building Hope page.
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Fellowship Wylie as your charity of choice. Amazon will send the pantry 1/2 of a percent of total sales each year.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.