Last week, AGFP served groceries to 128 families. That’s 520 people that had less to worry about. This year brings a lot of challenges to so many families; medical bills, home heating and cooling, stagnant income trends and for some, loss of employment. These burdens can affect any of us at any time. YOU can help lighten that burden for others by arranging a recurring donation or volunteering at Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
Your contribution never goes unnoticed.
Since Amazing Grace Food Pantry started it’s ministry in 2007, we’ve opened each client day with prayer. The clients that arrive early love to join in. Prayer requests are mentioned, answered prayers are spoken with praise and often shared testimonies like this one.
Fani had a huge praise that she gave to the waiting room after opening prayer. Fani was the client who received a new microwave from volunteer Preston from Church 11:32. She was so excited to tell everyone how God has been working in her life because she has been giving Him the praise for the little things provided to her. That woman was on fire for the Lord! She got a nice round of applause after her 3 minute testimony.
Click here to read more testimonials from clients and volunteers.
New Building Update: Progress is moving slowly as funds trickle in via donations. Insulation should be complete this week. Next up will be interior framing, along with electrical and some plumbing. If you or someone you know is an electrician, we need your help! Please call 972-292-7241 to leave a voicemail message.
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Fellowship Wylie as your charity of choice. Amazon will send the pantry 1/2 of a percent of total sales each year.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.