Last week, AGFP served groceries to 128 families. That’s 520 people that had less to worry about. This year brings a lot of challenges to so many families; medical bills, home heating and cooling, stagnant income trends and for some, loss of employment. These burdens can affect any of us at any time. YOU can help lighten that burden for others by arranging a recurring donation or volunteering at Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
Your contribution never goes unnoticed.
Brooklyn held her 9th birthday party at Amazing Grace to help the community.
Thank you for allowing Brooklyn and her friends come to Amazing Grace on Saturday. It was so impactful and I think the girls left with a feeling of not only gratitude for what they have but also with a feeling of empowerment, knowing that they can help contribute and make a difference. I appreciate you taking the time to let them know about the work you do and why our community is in need of a food pantry. Thank you for all you do for our community and for opening your doors to us. May God continue to bless you and those you serve.
Click here to read more testimonials from clients and volunteers.
New Building Update: Progress is moving slowly as funds trickle in via donations. Insulation should be complete this week. Next up will be interior framing, along with electrical and some plumbing. If you or someone you know is an electrician, we need your help! Please call 972-292-7241 to leave a voicemail message.
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Fellowship Wylie as your charity of choice. Amazon will send the pantry 1/2 of a percent of total sales each year.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.