The weather was perfect this week as Amazing Grace Food Pantry Volunteers served 115 families with a full weeks supply of food. Imagine a very full grocery cart to each family – all THANKS to YOU for contributing your prayers, your time and financial support. $5 a month from members of a single neighborhood makes a huge difference in the lives of the less fortunate who struggle to have nutritional food.
485 People this week don’t have to worry about the grocery expense or where their next meal will come from. That includes 204 children whose home life will be a little less tense.
|The Boy Scouts donated over 700 pounds of canned goods today for the Annual Scouting for Food this weekend! So thankful to these young people and their dedicated parents to help the community in so many ways!|
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Fellowship Wylie as your charity of choice. Amazon will send the pantry 1/2 of a percent of total sales each year.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.