Amazing Grace Food Pantry provided nutritious groceries to 119 Families the week of 3/16 – which totals 479 people won’t have to worry about if food will be on the table each day. We’re thankful for the abundance of produce to share! The dedicated volunteers welcome new families each week along with the many others who often comment how nice everyone is at Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
Thank you to Gateway Church who helped supply toilet paper in March and is working on supplying dish soap in April! These are luxuries for struggling families!
Thank you to the Refuge Church who is helping with canned veggies in April – part of the nutritious food supplied each week.
New Building Update:
Keep the pantry in your prayers as we seek donations to complete the new building: AC units, Shelving, Refrigeration, etc., along with pouring sidewalks and resurfacing the parking lot to make it more stable for clients to walk or wheel their carts.
Life is hard, we want to help soften any part of these families struggles.
This is to inform you that I appreciate every help I get from Amazing Grace Food Pantry. With all the expenses that there are, every bit helps. We are treated with much kindness and never has there been a time when we were turned down.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Fellowship Wylie as your charity of choice. Amazon will send the pantry 1/2 of a percent of total sales each year.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241