Last week, Amazing Grace Food Pantry provide a full weeks groceries to 110 families. Thanks to your help, 451 tummies will be full with nutritional food… elderly can better afford their meds, children will concentrate better in school and parents can pay the rent and not worry about what to put on the tables this week.
Special thanks to Chase Oaks Church who provided two full truckloads of donated food today with their annual “Make a Difference 2gether” campaign. You guys are a blessing to the community!
New Building Update:
Plans to start framing the interior walls to begin next week. Keep the project in your prayers as funds are still needed to complete this project. The Building Hope Project will provide a safe environment for workers and more space for clients to shop and to come in out of the weather.
Life is hard, we want to help soften any part of these families struggles.
I’ve been a client at Amazing Grace Food Pantry for a long time. I’m a VET and not able to make ends meet without this pantry’s assistance. I’m so grateful to have a place like this to go to for help.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Fellowship Wylie as your charity of choice. Amazon will send the pantry 1/2 of a percent of total sales each year.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241