Last week, Amazing Grace Food Pantry loaded up 127 families with a week’s worth of groceries, feeding 514 people.
The families who come often comment on how welcomed they feel and that everyone goes out of their way to serve. Volunteers are kind and gentle with each client. Some of our clients may not have had a kind word spoken to them this week. Financial stress sometimes gets released with harsh words in a family. If Amazing Grace Food Pantry can lighted that burden just a little to make a happier home, it’s all worth it.
New Building Update: More Framing needed over the next 3 weeks. Wiring to begin in June. As funds become available, we move to the next phase… with hopes to open Fall of 2017.
Your prayers, referrals and donations are welcomed in this journey to better serve the food insecure in your community. Pitch in, jump in, be involved!
Life is hard, we want to help soften any part of these families struggles.
The Volunteers are nice and helpful l have been coming since l moved to Wylie over a month ago it’s helping my family a lot l will forever be grateful for your help and kindness May God bless you all!
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Fellowship Wylie as your charity of choice. Amazon will send the pantry 1/2 of a percent of total sales each year.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241