Amazing Grace Food Pantry closed out the month of May 2017 by serving groceries to a total of 270 families. Volunteers distributed 41,000 pounds of food to those struggling to make ends meet. That’s 1,062 people YOU helped with your donations this month! Thank you for your huge hearts to help others!
New Building Update: We’re still framing, but simultaneously roughing in electrical. After this initial construction phase, things will start moving quickly… hoping for completion this Fall. Are you interested in rolling up your sleeves to help out? How about more money than time? Any and ALL help is needed to make this project come to life. Use our contact page or call (972) 292-7291 to find out how you can get involved!
Thank you Chase Oaks Church for your awesome help and continued support!
Joann and Maria
Meet Joann and Maria. They are neighbors that come to Amazing Grace Food Pantry for groceries together since Maria doesn’t drive.
Amazing Grace Food Pantry, with the community’s help, lightens the burden for us each week by supplying groceries we cannot afford. The volunteers are very friendly and make us feel welcomed. Reggie gives good hugs!
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Fellowship Wylie as your charity of choice. Amazon will send the pantry 1/2 of a percent of total sales each year.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241