Can’t believe it’s November already – the weather feels like September making for a beautiful day to serve groceries to 213 people today. 11 Volunteers worked hard picking up and stocking donations before doors opened for clients. Hundreds of pound of onions and cabbages were among the produce for families today.
Pantry teams are preparing to gather Thanksgiving meal items for clients over the next 2 weeks to distribute Nov 15 and 19. Each family will receive a turkey or ham along with all the fixin’s.
Thanks to all who have dropped or will be dropping of donations for Thanksgiving and Christmas meals. Your hearts are huge and so very appreciated by each family who struggles to keep nutritious food on the table.
Groundbreaking Ceremony Reminder
Ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Fellowship Wylie as your charity of choice. Amazon will send the pantry 1/2 of a percent of total sales each year.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! The more aware the community is, the more support we receive. Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.