Our awesome volunteers provided a full grocery cart to 161 families this week along with Thanksgiving fixin’s and clients’ choice of turkey or ham. Thanks to North Texas Food Bank (@NTFB) for providing lots of Butter Lettuce and Pears on the produce delivery! We don’t forget the pets, always plenty of cat and dog food and treats available.
Thanks to you for helping 659 people in Collin County with nutritious food and peace of mind to make a Happy Thanksgiving.
Twelve McKinney Christian Middle School students and their teacher blessed our Friday by coming out to stock shelves and make up Thanksgiving meal packages. They had the pantry buzzing with energy!
New Building Update: Thank you Dallas Glass and Door for installing the storefront doors. They really make the new building professional and inviting! A big thanks to Paul G and his team from LDS Church for coming out every Saturday to hang drywall. This week was no exception – they rocked it! We’re close to texture and paint – can’t wait!!
We welcome volunteers to help finish out the new pantry building which will offer a larger shopping area for families (and so much more!). Also, if you’re a building professional, we welcome your advice… we have a vision, but we are truly working on faith with this project.
I have been going to the Amazing Grace Fellowship Food Pantry in St. Paul, Texas for over a year and they have been helping me through a very difficult time in my life. I had two operations and three trips to the emergency room in the past year nearly taking my monthly income from Social Security trying to pay them. If it weren’t for the Amazing Grace Fellowship Food Pantry in St. Paul I would nearly have starved for many months. They have been very courteous, kind and helpful to all who go there and I don’t know what I would do without them. I feel that they are God sent to help many people like me get through hard times in their lives. Their office area is very small and often we have to wait outside the front door in the rain or cold to be served.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. If you have already, please update your selection.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.