Our awesome volunteers provided a full grocery cart to 161 families this week along with Thanksgiving fixin’s and clients’ choice of turkey or ham. Thanks to North Texas Food Bank (@NTFB) for providing lots of Butter Lettuce and Pears on the produce delivery! We don’t forget the pets, always plenty of cat and dog food and treats available.
Thanks to you for helping 659 people in Collin County with nutritious food and peace of mind to make a Happy Thanksgiving.
Twelve McKinney Christian Middle School students and their teacher blessed our Friday by coming out to stock shelves and make up Thanksgiving meal packages. They had the pantry buzzing with energy!
New Building Update: Thank you Dallas Glass and Door for installing the storefront doors. They really make the new building professional and inviting! A big thanks to Paul G and his team from LDS Church for coming out every Saturday to hang drywall. This week was no exception – they rocked it! We’re close to texture and paint – can’t wait!!
We welcome volunteers to help finish out the new pantry building which will offer a larger shopping area for families (and so much more!). Also, if you’re a building professional, we welcome your advice… we have a vision, but we are truly working on faith with this project.
Since I have been placed on disability, the weekly food I receive from the food pantry helps me and my family get by. It’s still tight, but every little bit helps.
The Thanksgiving box gave us hope and a real Thanksgiving feeling at a time we really needed it.
Since most of my disability check goes to medical bills, there are some days eating a good meal would be impossible. The workers at the pantry are very kind and helpful making most every trip to the pantry enjoyable.
Thank you so much for your help.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. If you have already, please update your selection.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.