Last week, Amazing Grace Food Pantry served 143 families. Thanks to your donations, 214 families received Christmas turkeys and sides along with their normal weekly grocery items. Great to see 383 children have a full table and tummies for Christmas this year!
Thank you Culleoka Baptist Church for adopting 19 low income children who live in Princeton and whose families rely on Amazing Grace Food Pantry thoughout the year. The church gathered gifts and held a Wrap Party December 10th. Gifts were prayed over and delivered to families December 18th by carolers from Culleoka Baptist Church and Amazing Grace Food Pantry. The kids were beaming with joy as we approached each door singing and carrying 3 packages to each child in the home. This may be the start of a new tradition!
Meet Dean. He has a family of 6.
I’m thankful for the help Amazing Grace Food Pantry has to offer. Our family wouldn’t be able to pay the electric bill without their help. My kids love coming, too. Everyone is friendly and nice. My daughter and I started volunteering at the pantry, too. It’s great to be able to help alongside other Amazing Grace Pantry volunteers. Everyone has such a heart to help others.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. If you have already, please update your selection.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.