Last week, Amazing Grace Food Pantry served 143 families. Thanks to your donations, 214 families received Christmas turkeys and sides along with their normal weekly grocery items. Great to see 383 children have a full table and tummies for Christmas this year!
Thank you Culleoka Baptist Church for adopting 19 low income children who live in Princeton and whose families rely on Amazing Grace Food Pantry thoughout the year. The church gathered gifts and held a Wrap Party December 10th. Gifts were prayed over and delivered to families December 18th by carolers from Culleoka Baptist Church and Amazing Grace Food Pantry. The kids were beaming with joy as we approached each door singing and carrying 3 packages to each child in the home. This may be the start of a new tradition!
AGFP provides a week’s worth of groceries every week to food-insecure people in Collin County. This service is only possible due to community members, leaders and businesses getting directly involved. In the last 3 years, AGFP has seen more and more people in need and has risen to the occasion to meet those needs… but only with YOUR help. Pay it forward and support this vital community resource for food-insecure families in Collin County.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. If you have already, please update your selection.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.