Last week was raining and cold, but Amazing Grace Food Pantry still served 111 families with lots of fresh produce and groceries to make their Christmas dinner and week complete. The pantry had an added treat and gave out lots of stuffed animals this year.
Awesome teams of volunteers came this week to help stock shelves and serve the community. Thank you for taking time during your Christmas Break to help Fight Hunger Together! The kiddo’s energy and enthusiasm is contagious!
Thanks to the many organizations and families, St Anthony’s Catholic Church, Wells Fargo Advisors, Girl Scouts and Plano Pantry to name a few, who dropped off food donations this week making it possible to serve hundreds of families with nutritional food.
January is National Soup Month
Hunger doesn’t stop at Christmas. January is a rough month for those struggling to make ends meet with the higher heating bills. Drop off canned soup any Tuesday, Friday or Saturday 9am-11am to warm hearts and Fight Hunger Together!
I have been going to the Amazing Grace Fellowship Food Pantry in St. Paul, Texas for over a year and they have been helping me through a very difficult time in my life. I had two operations and three trips to the emergency room in the past year nearly taking my monthly income from Social Security trying to pay them. If it weren’t for the Amazing Grace Fellowship Food Pantry in St. Paul I would nearly have starved for many months. They have been very courteous, kind and helpful to all who go there and I don’t know what I would do without them. I feel that they are God sent to help many people like me get through hard times in their lives. Their office area is very small and often we have to wait outside the front door in the rain or cold to be served.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. If you have already, please update your selection.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.