The pantry served 56 families today. We also received a large donation of canned goods from a local church.
If you or anyone you know is in need of food assistance this holiday season, we will be open for our regular distribution days of Saturdays from 8am to 11am and Tuesdays 10am to 1pm, including Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve. Even if you don’t need help, visit the pantry to find out how important we are to those who depend on us and other local pantries for food. We’d love to see you and show you around!
Looking for ways to help and give back to the community? Gift the gift of food security by volunteering or donating… or both! No amount of labor or money is too small. Not sure how you and your resources can help? Call (972) 292-7241 to leave a voicemail message or use the contact form.
New Building Update
Slab, exterior framing and panels are all complete. Next we’ll get to work on the interior, but YOUR HELP IS NEEDED. AGFP is exclusively volunteer and 100% funded by donations from generous community members. Please share our posts and emails with your friends, family, coworkers and your favorite stores… any and all help goes a long way.
Visit our Building Hope page for more updates and information.
Ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Fellowship Wylie as your charity of choice. Amazon will send the pantry 1/2 of a percent of total sales each year.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.