What a difference a year makes!
1st Quarter 2018 compared to 1st Quarter 2017
Amazing Grace Food Pantry is providing nutritional food to over 30% more people than last year’s first quarter. The need continues to grow.
Thanks to our sponsors and many volunteers, we opened the doors to new facility the end of March. The Grand Opening scheduled for Friday, April 6th. The client families love the large covered patio with seating and produce shopping, indoor seating and larger indoor shopping area to select more food.
In March, we had the privilege to meet and work with these amazing young ladies! Full of energy and respect.
Thank you Lake Point Fuel Team for cleaning out storage room!
Thank you Girl Scout Troop 9374 for stocking shelves!
Their art project was to draw and list what people need. Among the list of food and shelter, they listed “each other”… these are our future leaders!
Call 972-292-7241 to schedule a tour or volunteer day with your family, youth group or scouts this summer. One hour, or a whole day, that will change your life!
Thank you, Amazing Grace Food Pantry and all who volunteer and support you! Without your help, I would struggle to provide meals for my family of 4 each week.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. If you have already, please update your selection.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.