Last week, Amazing Grace Food Pantry provided groceries to 134 Collin and Dallas county families… that’s 555 people that won’t have to worry about their next meal for a week!
Thank You to the dedicated team of volunteers who buzz around to support and Fight Hunger Together by picking up donations, unloading and stocking food, help with the new building project and serve the families in need with a warm smile and extra care. Every day we hear from our clients who appreciate the friendly atmosphere and the variety of nutritious food available at Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
This is all made possible by YOU, the community. Everyone shares a part: monthly recurring donations, scheduling to volunteer and arranging a tour by calling (972) 292-7241 to better understand the need.
THANK YOU Gateway Church for your food drive donation! 250lbs of canned goods will go a long way in the Fight Against Hunger this week!
Life is hard, we want to help soften any part of these families struggles.
Pam has had a series of strokes and is applying for disability, a long process. In the meantime, Amazing Grace Food Pantry has given her hope. Her utilities were often cut off for nonpayment until she started coming to this pantry. She says the pantry “is truly a God send” and provides nutrition and variety to so many who would otherwise go without.
To donors and supporters…
God bless you all, and Thank you.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Fellowship Wylie as your charity of choice. Amazon will send the pantry 1/2 of a percent of total sales each year.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241