What an Amazing week at Amazing Grace Food Pantry! Lots of volunteers to give lots of food!
Saturday volunteers served 73 families. A total of 676 people received 14,000 pounds of nutritious food! Families really enjoyed the watermelon, cheese and other dairy products available along with canned goods and meats for the week.
We’re excited to see so many young people thinking of others’ needs.
Special thanks to these groups to volunteered this weekend:
Brooklyn celebrated her 9th birthday with friends by volunteering at AGFP. They donated food, stocked shelves and prepared the pantry for the next client day.
Aly celebrated her 11th birthday with friends by volunteering at AGFP and collecting $100 to donate towards food. They were busy stocking shelves and organizing.
Five year old Brooklyn and her family have started collecting spare change to make a difference in someone’s life that is in need at Christmas. Brooklyn asked her mom “What if they need food now and can’t wait till Christmas?” Mom took her grocery shopping and Brooklyn helped to stock shelves with the food she donated.
Thank you so much, kids!
Email Updates: If you previous subscribed to receive pantry updates via email, please sign up again. We apologize for the inconvenience.
New Client Distribution Hours – Effective May 31, 2018
Tuesdays 10am – 2pm
Thursdays 6pm -8pm
Saturdays 8a – noon
Our family wishes to extend our greatest thanks and appreciation for the effort made to serve the community with a food pantry.
Over the years, we have benefited greatly with your help in providing food for us. With our limited resources it was very difficult for us until we discovered the help you were giving to the community and only God knows the amount of personal time and spirit you have put into this.
Again, we thank you for all the help and hope that God will bless you and your families as you continue to serve with the smiling faces that greet everyone walking in your door.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. If you have already, please update your selection.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.