What an amazing week at Amazing Grace Food Pantry!
Last week, 188 families received over 15,000 pounds of nutritious groceries for their homes. Volunteers of all ages love being a part of Fighting Hunger Together.
Interested in helping others? Visit the Volunteer page for more information or call (972) 292-7241. We’d love to give you a tour. Or maybe you have Community Service hours. If you’re willing to work, we have it in spades… receiving, sorting and stocking several deliveries every week, plus assisting clients on distribution days. Our volunteers work very hard to make this ministry the best experience for them and the clients.
No time to volunteer? That’s okay, too. Visit our Donate page to setup a recurring monthly donation… no amount is too small!
Email Updates: If you previous subscribed to receive pantry updates via email, please sign up again. We apologize for the inconvenience.
so many wonderful people donate their time and energy to help 100’s of families put food on their table. times are hard, some are sick and unable to work, our vets go there. they treat you with dignity and respect and make feel like family. i don’t know how i would survive without them. when times are hard it’s nice to know you can get a hand up and know people care
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. If you have already, please update your selection.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.