Last week, pantry volunteers provided 853 people with over 16,000 lbs of food. A group from Woodcreek Church also worked outside taking down the old pantry building covered walkway.
Call to Action
Peanut butter and jelly is in short supply this summer, and we’re out of canned fruit. Please ask your friends, neighbors and coworkers to donate these much-needed items. Kids out on summer break don’t get school lunches, and these are easy for them to fix for themselves.
This single mother escaped human trafficking a few years ago. Kimmy and the kids lived in a shelter until she found a full time job. She still struggles to make ends meet and provide nutritional meals for her 3 children ages 9, 11, 12. She and the kids love coming to Amazing Grace Food Pantry where there is no judgement, just lots of love and nutritional food.
The noticeable difference in the kids attitude and helpfulness stems from good food and good neighbors like this pantry helping them through the tough times.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. If you have already, please update your selection.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.