Last week, Amazing Grace Food Pantry provided a week’s worth of groceries to 218 families, totaling 969 adults, children and elderly. This is an 80% increase from the same week last year! Meeting this growing need is only possible with your support and funding. Visit our Donate page to help us help more food insecure families in Collin County and beyond. If you’d prefer to deliver your gift in person, we’d be honored to give you a tour… or schedule your time to volunteer as well! Use our Contact page to get in touch.
Special thanks to Girl Scouts Troop 8068 for volunteering to #FightHunger at Amazing Grace Food Pantry. With their help, 153 kids would receive food for the following week. Helping others always makes a huge impact. Keep up the great work!
Another big thanks to Wylie United Methodist Church. In addition to bringing a donation of cereal, volunteers weighed, marked and sorted a backlog of food items. The group also helped organize and make sorted shelves presentable, and tended to other general tasks.
We LOVE our volunteers and volunteer groups. This mission would not be possible without their dedication and willingness to spend time helping others. Would your church, youth or corporate group like to volunteer? Visit our Volunteer page or call (972) 292-7241 to schedule your group. Be sure to ask what items are in short supply as well… there is always a need.
Meet Julianna. She is a single mother of 4 and receives no child support. The Children’s Advocacy Center of Collin County referred her to Amazing Grace Food Pantry for assistance.
I’m so thankful for Amazing Grace Food Pantry! Without this help, my children would go hungry. We enjoy the variety of food items, fresh produce and special treats that are available. Because of the pantry’s help, my kids don’t know we are food-insecure. We have food on the table now. Thank you Amazing Grace and all who support this
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. If you have already, please update your selection.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.