Thank goodness for the cooler weather this week (at least by Texas standards). Clients enjoyed receiving kiwi, cantaloupes, eggs, juice and potatoes… along with the usual staples and meats distributed. As we reach the end of summer, the younger help we’ve enjoyed will no longer be available. For everyone else, be sure to call 972-292-7241 or visit our Volunteer page to schedule a day (or several!) to volunteer in the coming months. Holiday preparations are already in the works, but it truly takes a village to keep this mission going!
Thank you volunteers and donors!
Your contribution has made a huge difference this year. With your help, Amazing Grace Food Pantry is providing more food to 37% more people compared to just a year ago. Also, our new Thursday evening hours are providing more access to nutritious food assistance for working families.
Our family wishes to extend our greatest thanks and appreciation for the effort made to serve the community with a food pantry.
Over the years, we have benefited greatly with your help in providing food for us. With our limited resources it was very difficult for us until we discovered the help you were giving to the community and only God knows the amount of personal time and spirit you have put into this.
Again, we thank you for all the help and hope that God will bless you and your families as you continue to serve with the smiling faces that greet everyone walking in your door.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. If you have already, please update your selection.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.