Thanks to YOU, Amazing Grace Food Pantry distributed over 72,000 pounds of food to over 1,900 people in August. That’s 64% more people than served in August 2017.
Meet LaDonna. LaDonna joined our volunteer group the summer of 2016. She faithfully serves most Saturdays.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry treat each other like family, just like they treat the clients. Everyone has open arms and an open heart. It feels good to volunteer here and I look forward to being here on Saturdays. It’s great to get out and help others. AGFP is an amazing place to volunteer!
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. If you have already, please update your selection.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.