Amazing Grace Food Pantry had the privilege to serve 247 families in June, that’s up 20% from last year. We’re now able to supply more nutritious food to over 1000 people each month with frequent deliveries of fresh fruit and veggies. Tell your neighbors about Amazing Grace Food Pantry – sometimes families struggle in silence.
If you haven’t already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to get updates like this and more!
Volunteer this summer. Help is always needed… Tuesdays, Fridays or Saturdays. Call (972) 292-7241 to leave a voicemail for callback, or use our Contact page.
New Building Update: Framing is 85% complete. Electrical is 80% complete. We started plumbing as well. The new building is on track to open this Fall. Stay tuned for more updates!
To help with the Building Hope project, a new 3,200 sqft building to better serve the growing number of food insecure families in North Texas, we’re currently in need of donations toward the following items:
Client Reception Chairs $1,000.00
We also still have a commercial freezer in need of a new compressor at $850.00. A volunteer with a refrigeration background has already pledged to install it.
I have been going to the Amazing Grace Fellowship Food Pantry in St. Paul, Texas for over a year and they have been helping me through a very difficult time in my life. I had two operations and three trips to the emergency room in the past year nearly taking my monthly income from Social Security trying to pay them. If it weren’t for the Amazing Grace Fellowship Food Pantry in St. Paul I would nearly have starved for many months. They have been very courteous, kind and helpful to all who go there and I don’t know what I would do without them. I feel that they are God sent to help many people like me get through hard times in their lives. Their office area is very small and often we have to wait outside the front door in the rain or cold to be served.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Fellowship Wylie as your charity of choice. Amazon will send the pantry 1/2 of a percent of total sales each year.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241