Special Thanks to all the volunteers during these uncertain coronavirus times who put their health and family at risk to #FightHunger Together! The work is hard and pays nothing… except the warm smiles from families struggling. Their hearts to serve others in their time of need is inspiring. We’re taking extra precautions to keep volunteers and clients safe.
BIG SHOUT OUT to many amazing neighbors who thought of Amazing Grace Food Pantry for donations, face masks and gloves to help the pantry continue to serve families in need!
John Stanley from Chase Oaks Church delivered 4 boxes of disposable masks
Debbie Willis from Wylie United Methodist Church delivered a dozen nice homemade masks
Lynn Proctor with The Windle Group in Plano delivered a dozen nice homemade masks
Mary Mahoney with Jimmy Johns in Wylie delivered 4 boxes of disposable gloves
WUMC New Beginnings Sunday School Class with cash donation
5 Loaves and Sysco with food donation
Napoli’s Restaurant Wylie for dinner vouchers for struggling families
Pastor Roger of Culleoka Baptist Church for installing panel box for garage storage
Want to help #FightHunger Together? Call ahead to learn what shortage the pantry has or send your financial support to help fund the grocery budget. Your $10 donation will feed a family of 4 for an entire month!
I have been going to the Amazing Grace Fellowship Food Pantry in St. Paul, Texas for over a year and they have been helping me through a very difficult time in my life. I had two operations and three trips to the emergency room in the past year nearly taking my monthly income from Social Security trying to pay them. If it weren’t for the Amazing Grace Fellowship Food Pantry in St. Paul I would nearly have starved for many months. They have been very courteous, kind and helpful to all who go there and I don’t know what I would do without them. I feel that they are God sent to help many people like me get through hard times in their lives. Their office area is very small and often we have to wait outside the front door in the rain or cold to be served.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. You can also purchase items from our Amazon Charity List and have them sent directly to us.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.