Thank you Laura Cuevas and Dental Hub in Murphy for helping Amazing Grace Food Pantry client families.
Through their community outreach program, Dental Hub visits twice per month to introduce low income families to affordable dental care options. Dental care, along with a myriad of services that many budget for with other life necessities, can be a hard choice when your family must decide between paying rent, car and utility payments and visiting the dentist regularly. Thankfully, Dental Hub is helping those in need keep their smiles healthy.
There are so many great organizations and businesses that help the community. If you know of one, please let them know about Amazing Grace Food Pantry. We like to partner with those able to help… that includes YOU. Visit our Volunteer page to get involved, visit our Testimonials or Contact pages to send us your feedback, and visit our Donate page to help us help more food insecure families in North Texas!
Want to help #FightHunger Together? Call ahead to learn what shortage the pantry has or send your financial support to help fund the grocery budget. Your $10 donation will feed a family of 4 for an entire month!
Our Ministry is inside the walls, too. Another heartfelt testimony from a volunteer:
I just wanted to let you know that after working full shift this morning, my daughter, Abigail, went to compete in a junior golf tournament. She placed 3rd and won her first medal! After the award, one of the first things she said was, “I can’t wait until I tell the pantry family.”
Most of you may not know the story, but Abigail quit playing golf since the divorce almost 4 years ago. She started back on tour just this February. Our goal was to win at least one medal and make it to the invitational final tournament. With today’s placing, she has solidified her standing to get invited to the final. Against all the adversity, Abigail has made it through and she is continuing to grow. And being part of the pantry has made such a difference for her. Having a sense of belonging and developing a sense of purpose.
Thank you so much for the care you are showing my children. It may be a small success, but it is such a huge step forward for us.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. You can also purchase items from our Amazon Charity List and have them sent directly to us.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.