Thank you Wylie ISD teachers for your heart to teach our next generation and for volunteering at Amazing Grace Food Pantry! Your help with our FOOD 4 KIDS Program will feed 85 food insecure elementary kids in Wylie with backpacks full of food for the weekend.
“I saw as a teacher how, if you take that spark of learning that those children have, and you ignite it, you can take a child from any background to a lifetime of creativity and accomplishment.” – Paul Wellstone
Want to help #FightHunger Together? Call ahead to learn what shortage the pantry has or send your financial support to help fund the grocery budget. Your $10 donation will feed a family of 4 for an entire month!
Volunteering at Amazing Grace Food Pantry has been very gratifying to me. In fact, I often gain more than I give, by allowing me to contribute to a worthwhile cause, I help people in need.
It has also given me the opportunity to communicate and build bonds with others while also working on my self-confidence. Amazing Grace has taught me the value of orderliness and hard work. I see so much food being distributed and yet they still manage to pull it all together and get the job done. It has been a pleasure volunteering at Amazing Grace Food Pantry, I appreciate the opportunity to serve.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. You can also purchase items from our Amazon Charity List and have them sent directly to us.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.