Over 200 people received groceries!
Volunteers and donors make this pantry operation run with a warm welcome to families in need in our neighborhoods. It’s a blessing to know these families won’t go to bed hungry this week.
Thank you to the 14 volunteers who pitched in today to pick up donations, carry food to clients’ vehicles, sort food and stock shelves. Even in this August heat, one volunteer mowed the lawn. Two others dove into spring cleaning mode, scrubbing walls and baseboards.
Does your organization need a team building project this year? Consider volunteering at North Texas Food Bank. For every 2.5 hour shift, NTFB credit Amazing Grace Food Pantry for acquiring food.
To volunteer at North Texas Food Bank, visit http://web.ntfb.org/get-involved/volunteer/request-form
* Be sure to “to benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry Wylie” in the comment box.
Other ways to help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Fellowship Wylie as your charity of choice. Amazon will send the pantry 1/2 of a percent of total sales each year.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Visit https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow and enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! The more aware the community is, the more support we receive. Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.