Optum & United Health Group and their Girl Scout Troop 9283 buzzing around at Amazing Grace Food Pantry. The Troop had so much fun working together, making lives a little easier for families in need.
One of the 7 year olds said “I love volunteering here with my BFFs”.
Join our all #volunteer pantry. Bring the family, a group or have a team-building day for your colleagues. Visit our Volunteer page for more info.
No time to volunteer? That’s okay! We rely solely upon your donations to meet the growing need. Visit our Donate page to find out how you can help #FightHunger Together with Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
Meet Gayle. She has been a client off and on for several years. She sought help when her dad had a stroke and she had to quit work to become his caregiver.
Amazing Grace Pantry has helped me survive troubled times due to family health problems. The pantry provides nutritious food that I cannot afford on limited income. The volunteers are friendly and helpful. Thanks to the community for supporting this pantry! I don’t know what I’d do without their help!
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. If you have already, please update your selection.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.