Yes, we’re all in this together. We’re in the same storm, but not in the same boat.
Amazing Grace Food Pantry has had the privilege to provide food to families in need since 2006. The number of families served grows each year but with the coronavirus pandemic and many out of work or working with reduced hours, we’ve seen a spike that surprised all of us. Grocery stores have trouble keeping shelves stocked. Thus, have far less to donate to pantries. As an Agency Partner with the North Texas Food Bank, we’re able to keep our shelves stocked. We’re keeping regular hours to serve the community who need us more than ever.
Build Hope by helping others that are in a tough patch in life. Visit our Volunteer page to find out how you can get involved directly, or visit our Donate page to support the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas. Our imagination is our reality. Children are more likely to face food insecurity than any other group. Help them imagine their future without hunger.
You’re at home shopping on Amazon more often now. Do you use AmazonSmile? If not, start today! Register Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. Amazon contributes ½ cent for every $1 spent to designated charities. We’d love your help to increase this funding!
Meet Gayle. She has been a client off and on for several years. She sought help when her dad had a stroke and she had to quit work to become his caregiver.
Amazing Grace Pantry has helped me survive troubled times due to family health problems. The pantry provides nutritious food that I cannot afford on limited income. The volunteers are friendly and helpful. Thanks to the community for supporting this pantry! I don’t know what I’d do without their help!
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. You can also purchase items from our Amazon Charity List and have them sent directly to us.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.