Amazing Grace Food Pantry with partners from Wylie United Methodist Church continued with the Food 4 Kids program. We coordinate with area schools, drop off weekend meals each week for distribution to many local kids to have meals over the weekend. Without proper nutrition, kids have less energy and trouble focusing on school work. With this new normal we’re all living in, let’s take hunger out of the equation.
We love to partner with other amazing community members and organizations to help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas. Does your organization get involved in this essential work? Want to partner with a community pantry? Call 972-292-7241 to leave a voicemail message, use our Contact page, or visit during our normal operating hours. Partnerships make this vital community service easier for all of us and helps so many more families in need.
I’m so thankful for Amazing Grace Food Pantry. All the volunteers are friendly and nonjudgmental. I feel comfortable coming here and appreciate the help to feed my family.
Take the time to read some of the testimonials from clients and volunteers on our website. Volunteer or donate this year. It will bless you!
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. You can also purchase items from our Amazon Charity List and have them sent directly to us.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.