Great weather today for the 317 people that received this weeks groceries from Amazing Grace Food Pantry. Busy day, but the 11 Volunteers worked hard to process donated food and keep shelves stocked with fresh produce, bread and many other essential nutritious food.
Reggie, you were missed, but we hope you enjoyed your well deserved vacation!
Each client receives a box of food items according to North Texas Food Bank Guidelines if we have it in stock. Currently, the pantry out out of canned fruit. If you would like to donate, please bring to the pantry any Friday or Saturday 9am-11am.
Turkeys will be ready for pick up mid November, but only half of what is needed. Efforts underway to provide each client with Thanksgiving dinner fixins’. Join the Fight Against Hunger these last 2 months of 2016!
New Building Update
The date is set for our Groundbreaking Ceremony. Join us November 19th for a celebration of this monumental undertaking and great leap forward for Amazing Grace Food Pantry. We’ll have food, entertainment and speakers sharing their involvement and our future goals moving forward. With your help, we can make it through the winning stretch of this endeavor so that we provide even more help to the growing number of food-insecure families in North Texas.
Ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Fellowship Wylie as your charity of choice. Amazon will send the pantry 1/2 of a percent of total sales each year.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! The more aware the community is, the more support we receive. Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Col