Happy Birthday Judah!
Volunteers soon become part of our Pantry Family. Judah has been volunteering for a year and it is the highlight of his week. He and his mom volunteer 2 days a week to help unload and sort food donations, stock shelves and client shopping areas. Everyone has a place to make a difference in the lives of others. Volunteering adds a sense of purpose and accomplishment while having FUN along the way!
Amazing Grace Food Pantry welcomes all ages to volunteer.
* Special needs volunteers and those younger than 15 should be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Make plans for a Family Day at Amazing Grace Food Pantry to Fight Hunger Together!
Save the Date for North Texas Giving Day
During North Texas Giving Day, everyone has the opportunity to be a philanthropist to build a stronger and more vibrant community.
Want to help #FightHunger Together? Call ahead to learn what shortage the pantry has or send your financial support to help fund the grocery budget. Your $10 donation will feed a family of 4 for an entire month!
I’m so thankful to God, to Amazing Grace Food Pantry and their volunteers. Because I have fallen on hard times and have financial trouble. Amazing Grace Food Pantry is always here to help, they are a blessing.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. You can also purchase items from our Amazon Charity List and have them sent directly to us.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.