THANK YOU, Chase Oaks Church, for Volunteering Saturday with Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
Chase Oaks hold a special place in our hearts and history. When we were working out of a small, run down pier-and-beam house in 2017, Chase Oaks donated the largest check we’ve ever received. It was enough to pour the slab for our “Building Hope” project! Within 18 months, we were operating in this new, beautiful space. Clients and Volunteers love the easy access, more space for more selections and the organization of the pantry in general.
It takes teamwork, a dedicated community to serve and faithful donors like you to keep this ministry alive and growing.
Contact us today to find out how you can help:
- Food 4 Kids – 12 months a year
- Health kits (collecting hygiene products for distribution)
- Family Food Distribution Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Stocking and cleaning Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Amazing Grace Food Pantry is exclusively a volunteer organization, relying upon the talent and generosity of community members to procure, sort and distribute over 30 TONS of food every month to area families. This monumental undertaking is only possible due to the altruism and support received each and every week from people just like you.
- Do you have some free time on your hands?
- Do you enjoy helping those in need?
- Do you want to give back in some way that really changes the quality of life for someone?
We also welcome volunteer groups! If your church, youth or corporate group would like to schedule a day to volunteer as a team building exercise, or to regularly adopt group-size tasks (e.g. yard work, improvements, cleanup, etc.), we’d love to hear from you! Call (972) 292-7241 to leave a voicemail message or use use the contact form on our Volunteer page.
No time to volunteer? That’s okay, too! Visit our Donation page to arrange a monthly donation. No amount is too small!
Martha has a family of 6.
I found out about Amazing Grace Food Pantry by googling for help in Wylie. Amazing Grace Food Pantry helps my family a lot with nutritious food. All the volunteers are polite and nice. We’ve had bad experiences at other pantries where they made me feel like I was scum because I am poor. Amazing Grace Food Pantry restored my spirit by treating me with dignity.
Take the time to read some of the testimonials from clients and volunteers on our website. Volunteer or donate this year. It will bless you!
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. You can also purchase items from our Amazon Charity List and have them sent directly to us.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.