Dowdey, Anderson & Associates, Inc., a local professional services firm specializing in civil engineering, decided to adopt Amazing Grace Food Pantry for their 2019 Giving Back campaign. Their generous staff donated diapers, paper products, canned goods, hair care products, along with grape jelly and peanut butter. This will make a huge impact on families served in the next month or so, allowing the pantry to provide items that are typically in short supply.
Thank you everyone at Dowdey Anderson!
Does your company provide a way to help families in need? Are you looking for an opportunity to volunteer as a group for a team building adventure? We LOVE groups that already work together to put their teamwork to good use at the pantry. Visit our Volunteer page or call 972-292-7241 to get your team on the schedule for 2020!
Want to help #FightHunger Together? Call ahead to learn what shortage the pantry has or send your financial support to help fund the grocery budget. Your $10 donation will feed a family of 4 for an entire month!
Meet Julianna. She is a single mother of 4 and receives no child support. The Children’s Advocacy Center of Collin County referred her to Amazing Grace Food Pantry for assistance.
I’m so thankful for Amazing Grace Food Pantry! Without this help, my children would go hungry. We enjoy the variety of food items, fresh produce and special treats that are available. Because of the pantry’s help, my kids don’t know we are food-insecure. We have food on the table now. Thank you Amazing Grace and all who support this
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. You can also purchase items from our Amazon Charity List and have them sent directly to us.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.