AGFP served 110 families this week. Along with providing nutritious groceries to 423 people, Target blessed the community with a large donation of new pillows to provide each family. Another volunteer donated a case of shampoo. Still others donated sugar and oil.
Things like these; sugar, pillows and hygiene products are such a special treat for families struggling to make ends meet.
Your prayers, hard work and contributions to support this pantry make a huge impact on the lives of others, both to the families receiving food and to the volunteers helping to sort and distribute products.
New Building Update: Next step is floor treatment, then framing. While this gets done, electric will be run to the building, making way for exterior flatwork. Stay tuned for updates on these and so many other aspects of the new building… pictures are coming soon! Want to help? GREAT! Please call (972) 292-7241 to leave a voicemail message for callback or use our Contact page.
Meet Brenda. She has a family of 5 and started coming when she lost her job last year.
Amazing Grace Food Pantry has been a huge help to feed my family. I feel welcomed here. Everyone is so loving and kind.”
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Fellowship Wylie as your charity of choice. Amazon will send the pantry 1/2 of a percent of total sales each year.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241