Week ending March 18, 2017, Amazing Grace Food Pantry provided groceries to 108 Collin County families. Good to know that 415 people will have nutritious food on the table this week instead of worrying if they will have money for the utility bills. Food insecure families seldom buy fresh fruit and vegetables – an important part of healthy diets. Along with relieving financial stress for the food insecure families, Amazing Grace Food Pantry offers these nutritious foods knowing these help reduce the risk of some health problems such as heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure and improves the body’s ability to fight off illness.
Thank you to all the faithful volunteers and contributors. YOU make a huge difference in these families lives! Together, we can build a healthier community.
New Building Update: Floor treatment completes Tuesday 3/21, then teams can start interior walls. We’re still searching for HVAC system and Walk In Cooler solutions. If you have a contact in these areas, please leave a voicemail at (972) 292-7241 or use our contact form.
Our family wishes to extend our greatest thanks and appreciation for the effort made to serve the community with a food pantry.
Over the years, we have benefited greatly with your help in providing food for us. With our limited resources it was very difficult for us until we discovered the help you were giving to the community and only God knows the amount of personal time and spirit you have put into this.
Again, we thank you for all the help and hope that God will bless you and your families as you continue to serve with the smiling faces that greet everyone walking in your door.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Fellowship Wylie as your charity of choice. Amazon will send the pantry 1/2 of a percent of total sales each year.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241