Amazing Grace Food Pantry provided groceries to 115 families this week, 431 people, with fresh fruit and veggies along with staples and meats to put meals on the table.
Many of the families come once a week. When available, there are extra items given out such as hygiene products, diapers and cleaning products. These are a big help to families struggling to make ends meet. Thanks to the community donations – from people like you – just donating $20 monthly helps others in a huge way! That’s just forfeiting 1 Starbucks a week. Consider arranging a recurring donation at our donation page… it’s easy!
New Building Update: We’re searching for help and advice on the warehouse ceiling. The options that we know of are drywall or drop-ceiling. We’re open to suggestions and help. Call 972-292-7241, leave voicemail and we’ll return your call ASAP.
Also, THANK YOU Bloomfield Homes for donating lumber! With your help, the framing will be complete in the next week or so (yay!).
Life is hard, we want to help soften any part of these families struggles.
My daughter, her 2 girls and myself have been coming to Amazing Grace Food Pantry for around a year. We live in Josephine. Amazing Grace Food Pantry has been very helpful to our family. We have a hard time making ends meet. The food we receive has helped us from going hungry some months. Our pets as well. This is the only place I know that helps with pet food. You also give fresh vegetables and fruit. The staff is always so kind and polite, especially Reggie. He is always nice to us. Thank you for all you do for us and the community.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Fellowship Wylie as your charity of choice. Amazon will send the pantry 1/2 of a percent of total sales each year.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241