Is this January? The weather was beautiful this weekend to serve families at Amazing Grace Food Pantry. Last week, 113 families received nutritional groceries. We are happy to welcome the new volunteers that enjoyed the experience in serving others.
New Building Update: Grand Opening for early March date will be announced soon.
Call to Action: Saturday, Jan 13th 10am-2pm, asking for anyone or any group to help with clean up in new building inside and outside, power wash scissor lift, paint trim and interior doors. To schedule, call (972) 292-7241 to leave a voicemail message.
Fundraising Announcement: Painting with a Purpose is holding a fundraising event featuring Wylie Painting with a Twist artists teaching the painting “Cherry Harvest”. All proceeds, every penny, from this event will go to Amazing Grace Food Pantry to help in the Fight Against Hunger in the Wylie community. Join us January 22nd. For more information, visit https://www.paintingwithatwist.com/studio/wylie/event/1401635
Pam has had a series of strokes and is applying for disability, a long process. In the meantime, Amazing Grace Food Pantry has given her hope. Her utilities were often cut off for nonpayment until she started coming to this pantry. She says the pantry “is truly a God send” and provides nutrition and variety to so many who would otherwise go without.
To donors and supporters…
God bless you all, and Thank you.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. If you have already, please update your selection.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.