Amazing Grace Food Pantry closed out September serving 308 families (1279 people!) who no longer have to worry about food on the table. That’s up 10% from August.
As we prepare for the upcoming Holiday Meals for Thanksgiving and Christmas, we urge those with means to support Amazing Grace Food Pantry by donating $3.00 towards a turkey. Every $3 puts a turkey on the table for one family along with all the fixin’s. Your pocket change can change a life and make this a Happy Holiday Season for those neighbors struggling this year.
New Building Update: The crew has poured the front patio. Next up is the awning that will provide shelter during high-traffic times and for self-shopping of bulk items. In addition to its primary function, the awning also serves to “re-center” the offset of the front doors due to the design of the lobby. More updates and pictures coming soon!
Laura has a family of 5.
I come to the pantry because without this help, I wouldn’t be able to afford rent payment. Amazing Grace Food Pantry provides the help we need to make ends meet.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. If you have already, please update your selection.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.