The school year will start in a couple weeks. We’ll miss all the kids and teens that helped so much over the summer!
Amazing Grace Food Pantry applauds these young people and their parents who instill in their kids the need to Fight Hunger right here in their own back yard. The need is great and grows every year for so many different reasons.
Save the Date for North Texas Giving Day
During North Texas Giving Day, everyone has the opportunity to be a philanthropist to build a stronger and more vibrant community.
Want to help #FightHunger Together? Call ahead to learn what shortage the pantry has or send your financial support to help fund the grocery budget. Your $10 donation will feed a family of 4 for an entire month!
I was released from the Texas Department of Criminal Justice yesterday and received a food pantry voucher from the Texas Department of Health and Human Services. The volunteers were amazing and very helpful and promoted a positive atmosphere and very cheerful. I never expected this kind of positive attitude from people outside of the rudeness and depravity of the penitentiary. These volunteers are doing a very noble service to the community and I am very thankful that they are close to where I live. God bless you and thank you.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. You can also purchase items from our Amazon Charity List and have them sent directly to us.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.