Big shout out to Sara and Pet Pals Pack for your donation of pet packs to Amazing Grace Food Pantry. Pantry volunteers know how important our fur babies are to so many of us. They are often the only ones around to offer love and companionship.
The Pet Pals Pack is a group that helps pets and people in need. Companion animals play an important role in helping people satisfy their physical, social, and psychological needs. Our primary project is to distribute free pet care packages to help relieve some of the costs of pet ownership and celebrate the special bond between pets and their humans. Find them on Facebook.
This was written to one of our dedicated volunteer Team Leads who hosted a Pampered Chef party fundraiser for the pantry.
The small corners of our world are better by the efforts of people like you. Thank you. I’m glad Laura mentioned this to me so I could not only support you, but more importantly give you a hug. Hope today is a roaring success.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. You can also purchase items from our Amazon Charity List and have them sent directly to us.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.