Amazing Grace Food Pantry Volunteers are excited about serving others!
After a long day at work, faithful volunteers come to serve at Amazing Grace Food Pantry on Thursday Night. The pantry expanded their operating hours last year to meet the increasing need of food insecure families in the community. This allows the underemployed and working low income families an evening after work to gather nutritional food for their tables.
Did You Know?
The pantry has a number of projects needing help from our Collin County neighbors. Among these are…
- Expanding and resurfacing the parking lot
- Rebuilding the garage building
- Erecting a pavilion for community events
- Enhancing the pantry entrance
- Monument signage to increase visibility
If you, your group or your company can help, let us know! Please call (972) 292-7241 to leave a voicemail message. We also welcome and appreciate donations toward completing these projects. Visit our Donate page to arrange a recurring monthly gift to help us continue to Fight Hunger in North Texas!
The need is real… and growing! Take Action to Fight Hunger Together right here in your neighborhood
Want to help #FightHunger Together? Call ahead to learn what shortage the pantry has or send your financial support to help fund the grocery budget. Your $10 donation will feed a family of 4 for an entire month!
I have been going to the Amazing Grace Fellowship Food Pantry in St. Paul, Texas for over a year and they have been helping me through a very difficult time in my life. I had two operations and three trips to the emergency room in the past year nearly taking my monthly income from Social Security trying to pay them. If it weren’t for the Amazing Grace Fellowship Food Pantry in St. Paul I would nearly have starved for many months. They have been very courteous, kind and helpful to all who go there and I don’t know what I would do without them. I feel that they are God sent to help many people like me get through hard times in their lives. Their office area is very small and often we have to wait outside the front door in the rain or cold to be served.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. You can also purchase items from our Amazon Charity List and have them sent directly to us.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.