43 youngsters from Whistle Stop Station unloaded their school bus full of food donations to help fight hunger today. Their Mission Statement and t-shirts says it all – our community’s future is brighter!
Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
After working here as a volunteer for the past several months, I can highly recommend this food pantry to: 1) Anyone in need of food!
You will be met with encouragement & understanding, not judgement.
2) Anyone who needs to work off a violation. You too will be met with grace & kindness.
3) To ANY Individual or small group, who would like to be a blessing to those in need; don’t hesitate to volunteer!
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. If you have already, please update your selection.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.