Last week, 267 families were served nutritional groceries. That’s 1,026 people that don’t have to worry where their next meal is coming from. Lots of great volunteers make this possible! Thank YOU, our faithful and dependable volunteers!
Additionally, the Leo Club volunteered Thursday night and Girl Scout Troop 8068 pitched in Saturday to help sort and stock food. We love seeing these youngsters learn about the importance of serving the community with nutritional food!
Want to help #FightHunger Together? Call ahead to learn what shortage the pantry has or send your financial support to help fund the grocery budget. Your $10 donation will feed a family of 4 for an entire month!
Meet Priscilla and her daughters. They volunteer when they can. This week the girls are out of school and wanted to come share some love at Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
We heard good things about Amazing Grace Food Pantry from friends and neighbors that have volunteered. We live close by and want to help the community by serving at this pantry.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. If you have already, please update your selection.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.