Last week, 267 families were served nutritional groceries. That’s 1,026 people that don’t have to worry where their next meal is coming from. Lots of great volunteers make this possible! Thank YOU, our faithful and dependable volunteers!
Additionally, the Leo Club volunteered Thursday night and Girl Scout Troop 8068 pitched in Saturday to help sort and stock food. We love seeing these youngsters learn about the importance of serving the community with nutritional food!
Want to help #FightHunger Together? Call ahead to learn what shortage the pantry has or send your financial support to help fund the grocery budget. Your $10 donation will feed a family of 4 for an entire month!
Brooklyn held her 9th birthday party at Amazing Grace to help the community.
Thank you for allowing Brooklyn and her friends come to Amazing Grace on Saturday. It was so impactful and I think the girls left with a feeling of not only gratitude for what they have but also with a feeling of empowerment, knowing that they can help contribute and make a difference. I appreciate you taking the time to let them know about the work you do and why our community is in need of a food pantry. Thank you for all you do for our community and for opening your doors to us. May God continue to bless you and those you serve.
Please share this and our other posts on your Facebook timeline, tweet it out on Twitter or forward via email. Many people looking to help or looking for help don't even know that ours and other pantries exist. Let others know there's help for them out there!
More ways YOU can help in the Fight Against Hunger in North Texas
- Visit our Volunteer Page to find out how you can get involved directly to make a difference.
- Consider arranging a recurring monthly donation by visiting our Donation Page… no amount is too small.
- Shop using Amazon Smile – select Amazing Grace Food Pantry as your charity of choice. If you have already, please update your selection.
- Use your Kroger Community Rewards Card. Enter our number 92895 to have a portion of your total purchase benefit Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Visit the Target Gift Registry to review a list of needed items such as canned beans, canned veggies, soups and hygiene products.
- Spread the word about us to your friends, family and coworkers! Ask your favorite businesses if they support Amazing Grace Food Pantry.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and be sure to share our posts on your timeline.
The volunteers at Amazing Grace Food Pantry and the growing number of clients thank you for your help in fighting hunger in Collin County and North Texas. If you have any questions, comments or would like to know more, feel free to use our Contact Page or call us at (972) 292-7241.